Tuesday, February 11, 2014

First homework post

Welcome to the world of Daniels. Everyday you will see Mr. Daniels. Every day you will experience Mr. Daniels. And everyday you will enjoy the classroom of Mr. Daniels. Our first assignment is simply to write a short story about an animal. It doesn't matter what kind of animal, but being unique will get your brownie points. Now I am going to put some limits on this. I don't want a story about cats or dogs...or them separate. The story should be no less than 2 pages, and no more than 4 pages. If i have to read more than that, then you will get to present it in front of the class so I don't have to read it myself. MLA format is required, and 12 inch font. I bet you are hoping for double space so your story can be shorter...I want this single space. Enjoy, and may my future readings be delectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment